Friday, June 24, 2011






Hey people! Long time since I don't post anything. Very sorry, I have been busy with my final days at work and with my hubby at home! The days have been great, my husband and me are enjoying being together. On june 15th we spent his bday together. At the midnight I showed up at the bed with a lemon pie and me and my mom sang happy bday to him. I bet he enjoyed that! We woke up together but I had to leave to work :-( He went to my work and I took him to an italian restaurant. I got back to work and he got back home. At night I took him to meet some friends in a bar/restaurant and ordered a chocolate cake and a champagne bottle! He wasn't expecting that, he was pretty happy. The bar has a karaoke and we enjoyed that, so funny!!! I'm glad we are finally together and enjoying life!
I can't believe my interview is next week already, it came so fast! I didn't realize that! On tuesday I will quit my job and we will travel to Rio at 10:30pm. We will arrive there at 4:30am and my interview is scheluded to 7:15am. After my interview we will spend some days in Rio, we are going to Ilha Grande, it's like a paradise! i haven't been there before but looking the pictures I have no doubt that there is where I want to spend some days with my love.  Look at some pictures of the place: www.ilhagrande.com.br, We are going to stay at Abraao Beach and we will visit the other beaches around the island!
Everything is ready for the interview and I am getting excited!!! So happy my hubby will attend the interview with me. The time is flying! Only 47 days left in Brazil!

1 comment:

  1. WOw!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun together, this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! :)

    Kisses,
    Tacia

    ReplyDelete