Monday, June 6, 2011

Finally together!!!






My baby and I are finally together! It's so great to say that!!! His flight would land at 4am of june 4th. Of course I could not sleep at all. At midnight my friends came over to my place and we hang out a lil bit. I got back home at 2am and started getting ready to go to the airport. I was so freaking nervous and anxious! I took a shower and did everything really slowly but the hours didn't pass by - only because all I wanted was the hours going quickly! LOL Ok, at 3:45am I left my home to the airport. I was shaking so much that I could barely drive - it was cold too but not sure if the cold was the reason to.
I got to the airport at 4:10am and the status of the flight was: "landing at gate 2" OH MY GOD! But I knew it would take a while for me to see him so I went to the bathroom (to check the clothes, hair and make-up on the mirror haha). I got back to the gate and waited. I waited 20 more minutes (the longest of my life), I was so thirsty and everybody was getting out unless my husband then I decided to buy a bottle of water. I was walking to the snack bar looking back to see if he gets out and of course he got out at that time lol I forgot about my water and ran into my baby!!! I jumped off on his lap and we stayed about a minute hugging and kissing each other. I could not believe that was happening to me! 
My hubby exchange some dollars, I paid the park ticket and we left. It was so cold and my poor baby was wearing only a shirt and short! I made him get a jacket tho. 
I am very bumbling and I lost where I parked the car! haha I spent more than ten minutes to find it. My baby was so tired that he gave up finding the car with me. We went to my home and got some sleep! It was almost 6 am. We woke up at 11pm, I made a delicious breakfast for us. We took a shower and went to mall to buy my godson's gift (it was his bday and we were going to his party at night). 
We got back home and my sweetie went to get some more sleep while I had made lunch for us: capeletti and meat balls! We got ready for my godson's party and everybody was very happy that Tim is here. Everybody loves him here!
I have lots of friends that haven't had the chance of meeting my baby. They were going to a bar on saturday night and invited us to go with them. I was not sure about that because Tim was pretty tired and we were going to an amusement park on sunday morning. My baby is a party animal and of course he wanted to go. It was great because we have had a great time there. He had met everybody, had tried to say some words in portuguese. He spent the whole day to memorize how say: Nice to meet you - Prazer em conhece-lo (for guys) or conhece-la (for girls)! Very cute!!!
We got back home around 4am and we had to wake up at 8am! No sleep no more!!! LOL 
Of course we didn't make it. We woke up at 10am and my friends that were going with us picked us up 10:20am haha No time for nothing! We dressed the first clothes we saw in our front and went! What a great day we had. It was super cool. We left the park at 9pm and how this is in another city we got home at 10:20pm. We took shower and went straight to bed! We both were so tired, slept like babies!!! Today I woke up to go to work and my baby stayed at home by himself, poor baby!!! Can't wait to get back home!!! I miss him already!!!  

4 comments:

  1. I'm soooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrtulations!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que maravilha, ele chegou e agora vcs podem curtir um ao outro! Já fizeram tantas coisas,uma diversão só :)!

    Uma coisa que ainda não sei :

    Vc ainda está no BR ou já está nos EUA? Caso esteja no BR, qdo poderá vir aos EUA?

    bjos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi Gisley!!!
    Eu ainda estou no BR. Nos mudamos para LA no dia 10 de agosto! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete