Tuesday, May 31, 2011






My handsome husband is coming over in 3 days and I still can't believe it is happening to me. It is, you know, like a dream! I can't hardly wait to have him back to my arms, it's all I can think about these days. 
My hubby loves pineapple and mango so I went to the grocery story and bought pineapple and mango juice for him. I also bought some chicken nuggets that I know he likes a lot and now I am planning what to cook while he is here. 
My brazilian culture makes me eat rice and beans every single day (what I really love!) and my poor husband hate it. I mean he is ok with rice and beans, not everyday though. So I am thinking about what I will cook for him. lol 
I love to cook so I am thinking about pasta or lasagna some days. My baby and I love italian food! Also I will make some pizzas and cheese balls. It is called "pão de queijo" and my husband loves it. Some salads is good too because we are gonna be fat eating so much like I am planning! haha
For desserts I would love some oreos, I am so addicted with that! Unfortunately we don't have it here. We used to but for some reason I can't find it anymore.
Last weekend I looked at all my clothes and decided I wanted to donate some for the poor people. I won't take most of my clothes with me to the USA, it would cost much money and with this money I can renew my closet, wow I really like this idea! I need some new clothes! :p
I separated, believe it or not, 2 biiiiggg boxes full of clothes! I had no idea I had that much! LOL I don't wear them and poor people will need it more than I! My mom will donate it to the church we use to go. They have a nice program for needy people. Now my husband will have some space in my closet! He has a empty drawer only for him :)
He will arrive here at 4am on saturday. Of course I will not sleep at all! My friends are going to pick hubby up at the airport with me. 
God, please? Can you make these days go quickly so I can see his handsome face?
Thank ya, lol 
I will tell later how was the reception for my love! 
See ya and thanks for reading my blog! It's really cool it has been visited for almost 400 people! It's a pleasure to share my history with yall!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Carol!! THat is AWESOME, I cant even imagine how happy you are to know that he will be here soon! I am sure you guys will have a GREAT time together!!
    That's funny what you said about cooking for him, hahahaha...
    Kiss! :)
    Tacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeaaaaaah!
    I am looking forward for this moment!!!
    LOL it's hard to cook for those americans, I just wanna eat rice and beans everyday!!! hahaha
    Thanks for the reading!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oie Carol,

    que maravilha :)! aproveite tudo :)!!! Ficar longe assim aperta a gente de saudade e agora vc vai ter a oportunidade de namorar o seu marido :)! - que sejam dias felizes,intensos e de muita paixão!

    Sucesso!

    ReplyDelete