Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flight tickets booked - I couldn't be any happier!


This picture is from when I left the USA for the first time. It was so hard, I cried like a baby!
Last friday my baby booked his flights (round trip) to come to Brazil, he is coming june 4th so I decided to buy my one way ticket too so I can flight back to the USA with him. OMG is getting so close!!!

Right after I bought it I wasn't sure about what I was feeling. I was so excited and sad at once. I really can't explain my feelings at that time lol. I started to imagine my husband walking thru the gate at the airport and coming back to my arms again! I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about that! I can't wait to see his face! It's been so long. 
But then I realized I will leave everything here really soon. I will miss my mom, my friends, my language and my country. I am sure my husband will be worth it though :)
It's just that the reality just hit me up! But in the other hand I am very, very excited to start my new life beside my baby.
I know that the Embassy advises: "do not buy tickets till you have the visa in hands" but I will take the risk! My interview will be june 29th and my ticket is for august 10th. Plenty of time, I guess! LOL If something goes wrong I will just change the date. Praying for everything goes smoothly.
Next post I will tell you about our plans to live in Los Angeles!
;-)

6 comments:

  1. Did you bought your fight one way?

    Thats so expensive !!

    My cousin worked at airport and she said to buy round trip is always cheaper. Same if you don't have intention to back you should buy round trip and let it expirate.

    For example: one way: 2.500,00

    Round trip: 1.900,00

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, I found you by Tacia's blog.

    And my english isn't that good. I hope you could understand me =D

    Good lucky....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tabatha! Thanks for visiting my blog! I can understand you just fine! I am still learning too!
    I was told round trip is cheaper but when I was looking for the round trip ticket was more than 300 dollars way expensive! That's why I booked one way! Anyways, thanks for the advice! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture made me cry. So beautiful! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please let us know how your interview went :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will Greg! I will be gone for a week but as soon as I get back from Rio I will let you know how it was! xx

    ReplyDelete