Thursday, May 19, 2011

Interview Date Assigned


My whole drama finally ends! I called NVC at the night (Ok, I am anxious lol) on may 12th and they said my case was completedddd!!! No request for evidence, I could not be more excited! It was a hard work for me and my baby to get everything done for the visa. I was feeling I would find out the interview date very soon and my feelings were right! I was excited but I still had no idea when my interview would be. I had read a lot about brazilians CR-1 visa to have any idea about the time NVC gets to make appointments. Well, it was earliest than I though. As I was told at the visa journey website I started calling everyday after my case was closed. And 3 business days, yeah 5 days I called and a sweet girl told me I had an interview date assigned!!! Wohooo so happy, called my husband to tell him but nothing, hunf :( He was at the gym and had forgot his phone at the car. So sad, I had to wait till next day to tell him the good news. NVC impressed me, even tho they had sent me million false requests they were very helpfull and fast. When I wake up in the morning I checked my e-mail and had received the packet 4 already! I am so happy this visa process is finishing! My hubby finally answered me and we both were pretty happy thinking about my moving. 
I called the doctor at the afternoon and made an appoiment for may 27th! I have everything done for the interview already, just missing the sealed envelope from the doctor!
I will let you guys know about my interview date soon!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I'm so happy that everything went well for you guys!! :) Carol, I love your blog, hihihihihi! Beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have to do a mamografia for your chest xray for the medical exam in Brasil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Greg, I just had to make a simple Xray of the chest and a blood test.

    ReplyDelete